Welcome students you may ask any questions pertaining to my classes at Norway High School keep in mind that this is public knowledge parent, other teachers, and administrators can also view this site so keep it appropriate.
Thank you Mr. Madigan for the answers. I found this experiment we should do in physics, it involves Non-Newtonian Liquids. Here the link to the website where I found it. http://www.instructables.com/id/Oobleck/
Your the first congratulations but I have all the labs planned already. ps I do not do anything NON-NEWTONIAN We are going into the Law conservation of momentum. Where is spellcheck?
Mr. Madigan I don't know if i am dumb or something but i don't get the algebra we are doing in geometry. so i might have to come and see you in the morning for help
hey Mr.Madigan thanks for the answers to geometry. this blog is nice now i can actually check my answers and if they are wrong figure out how to do them
Mr. Madigan thanks for the answers to physics. To all underclassmen I highly suggest taking physics. Physics has become my favorite class this year and you learn a lot of real stuff that works.
Who was the main caracter at Blechy Park? What College were most of the mathematicians from? What is the German name for eagle day? Where is Blechley park? what was the ratio of men to women at Blechley Park? What is the secret name for the group that sent the codes to the higher ups? What were the German sumarines called? What is the name of the German airforce? Whart was Ian Flemming known for? Who was in charge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?
Hey, Mr. madigan, Me,Shelly, and britney are having a geometry party and we have no clue what a PATHAGOREAN TRIPLE is, so leave us a comment because we are a little confused! \
From Amanda, Sheldon, and Britney. ps can you tell us how to do number 26
Mr. Madigan, This class is so awesome!!!! I love how you give us a challenge it makes me want to learn more because you are so descriptive about our topics!!! Thanks Mr. Madigan and see you tomarrow!!! Your Awesome Student(lol), Elise Borske
Physics student Lab answers:
ReplyDeleteTc=force times lever arm
Tcc=force times lever arm
The 3 c forces should cansel out the 1 cc force
Thank you Mr. Madigan for the answers. I found this experiment we should do in physics, it involves Non-Newtonian Liquids. Here the link to the website where I found it. http://www.instructables.com/id/Oobleck/
ReplyDeleteYour the first congratulations but I have all the labs planned already.
ReplyDeleteps I do not do anything NON-NEWTONIAN We are going into the Law conservation of momentum.
Where is spellcheck?
Geometry Answers
ReplyDelete1a) 49
1b) 2
2a) 5184
2b) 81
3a)4/3
3b) 49
4a)8/3
4b) 5041
5a)0
5b)20/9
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehey mr. madigan, thanks for the anwsers! i actually think that i know how to do some of these!!
ReplyDeleteC u tomorrow - Amanda Kleikamp
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Mr. Madigan this is Randy just checking out your blog.....soooo...see you at school thursday.
ReplyDeleteMr. Madigan I don't know if i am dumb or something but i don't get the algebra we are doing in geometry. so i might have to come and see you in the morning for help
ReplyDeletehey Mr. Madigan, i like ure new blog.. its nice to be able to check ure ansers and figure out how to do them right.. thanx
ReplyDeleteLogan I will be in at 7:50 and you are not dunb you just never learned algebrA
ReplyDeletehey Mr.Madigan thanks for the answers to geometry. this blog is nice now i can actually check my answers and if they are wrong figure out how to do them
ReplyDeletehey mr. madigan thanks for the answers but i still dont get how to do it, im sure your not surprised. Tanner had to help me.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey Mr. Madigan, thanks for the answers. I got all of the right! I get this stuff! This is pretty cool, I think it's the future of learning.
ReplyDeleteHey there Mr.Madigan.
ReplyDeleteAre we watching that video on volcanoes tomorrow?
The earthquake one was really interesting.
Mr. Madigan thanks for the answers to physics. To all underclassmen I highly suggest taking physics. Physics has become my favorite class this year and you learn a lot of real stuff that works.
ReplyDeleteCool blog...Thanks for the answers for the physics lab, even though I don't understand it!
ReplyDeleteHey Mr. Madigan. I'm going to do my problems now and see if i get them right. Thanks for posting them. Britney Kleikamp
ReplyDeleteHey Mr. Madigan.
ReplyDeleteCool site. Thanks for the answers I kind of understand it. though i will need more help.
Ben
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletethanks mr. madigan! i like your blog. it's nice to be able to check our answers and see how we did.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the answers Mr. Madigan
ReplyDeleteHey Mr.Madigan =]
ReplyDeletejust checking out the blog.
see you tomorrow =]
hey mr. madigan =]
ReplyDeletei think i understand what we are doing actually=]
haha and btw its a very nice blog
Who was the main caracter at Blechy Park?
ReplyDeleteWhat College were most of the mathematicians from?
What is the German name for eagle day?
Where is Blechley park?
what was the ratio of men to women at Blechley Park?
What is the secret name for the group that sent the codes to the higher ups?
What were the German sumarines called?
What is the name of the German airforce?
Whart was Ian Flemming known for?
Who was in charge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor?
hey mr madigan...studying the directed reading for the quiz on monday...see ya then
ReplyDeleteRandy I will give you some time Monday to study before the quiz.
ReplyDeleteHey, Mr. madigan, Me,Shelly, and britney are having a geometry party and we have no clue what a PATHAGOREAN TRIPLE is, so leave us a comment because we are a little confused! \
ReplyDeleteFrom Amanda, Sheldon, and Britney.
ps can you tell us how to do number 26
Just kidding we know how to do the pathagorean triple but can you still help us on numder 26
ReplyDeleteAmanda& shelly
hey mr.madigan =]
ReplyDeleteare we correcting the quizzes tomorrow in class?
im thinking i did really well (:
Mr. Madigan, you havent posted in awhile. Well, were having a geometry party!
ReplyDelete-Britney, Amanda, and Shelly
hey Mr. Madigan
ReplyDeletedid you finish grading the tests?
Mr. Madigan,
ReplyDeleteThis class is so awesome!!!! I love how you give us a challenge it makes me want to learn more because you are so descriptive about our topics!!! Thanks Mr. Madigan and see you tomarrow!!!
Your Awesome Student(lol),
Elise Borske